6 WEEKS - NO HELP
• The part (Hinge Plates M-2) that allows the doors to be connected to the cabinet were missing for both of the cabinets.
• There was a notification providing an email address to request missing parts, which I used detailing all information regarding the product and the name and number of the missing parts.
• It took between 7-10 days to receive these parts, and when I opened the package, Metal Hinges (7/8”) w/Spring-M-1 had been sent, rather than the correct Hinge Plates M-2, needed to put the cabinets together.
• At this time I contacted Overstock.com directly, and told them I wanted the correct parts overnighted immediately, and was told the warehouse did not overnight parts.
• I did get a voice message saying the parts would be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday, they were delivered on Saturday when I was out of town.
• When this second shipment of parts was opened on, November 26, 2016, again I had been sent Metal Hinges (7/8”) w/Spring-M-1 had been sent, rather than the correct Hinge Plates M-2, needed to put the cabinets together. I now have 16 of the incorrect parts and 0 of parts needed to make the purchased product usable.
After realized I had again been sent the wrong parts, I contacted Overstock.com on Saturday, November 26, 2016, and was told the warehouse was closed. But McKenzie the customer service representative assured me, that she got to work at 7:30AM MDT, on Monday, November 28, 2016, and would immediately contact the warehouse and provide me an update by telephone at 10:00AM. I made arrangements to be home at this time but, THIS CALL NEVER CAME!!!!
I then spent between 30 to 45 minutes on the Overstock.com’s live chat, receiving apologies for the inconvenience, non-answers about some technical issues precluding their ability to contact to me, and finally an “assurance” that I would be contacted by 5:00PM MDT. However, shortly after this I received an email saying I would be contacted within 24 hours. So which is it? 5:00PM today or within 24 hours. Based on the number of commitments that have been made by your company, none of which have been met, I suspect it is neither. I will not hear from you except automatically generated messages that do not resolve the problem.
In summary, your company has had my money for 6 weeks and I have a completely unusable product stacked in pieces around my dining room walls. Additionally, you have demonstrated a complete and total unwillingness to do anything that would expedite the resolution of this problem which is a result of problems in your operation. Your only solution is to return the product putting the entire responsibility on the customer to work out getting a 100 loose pieces with wooden pegs and metal pins put in them as part of the attempt to put this item together into some kind of container.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Overstock.com reviews
- no progress after 6 weeks
- Beware of delivery issues
- us bank
- Direct TV remote control after 2 weeks of use
- Dissapointed Customer
- Factorees.com and Bullfurniture.com are thieves!!!!
- Order Never arrived
- Poor customer service
- bad tv
- RUN FROM THIS S#!T#*LE
- Deceptive Pricing
- More than 2 weeks passed unresponsively
- Watch out for slow delivery
- Never recieved purchase
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you